Exceptional Quality - We Stand Behind
We are committed to ensuring high quality in all of your diamond and gemstone jewelry purchases. We stand behind all our products to be free from manufacturer defects for 30 days from receipt.
All diamondwish products are expertly crafted in the USA with the highest quality and craftsmanship by our in-house jewelry family. Have confidence in all your jewelry purchases knowing that a limited lifetime warranty is included. In addition to included complimentary services, we offer jewelry repairs and additional paid services not covered under the manufacturer warranty.
In the event you should experience a manufacture defect within 30 days or need to honor your 1 free-ring sizing (within 1 size up or down) within 30 days please contact us.
WARRANTY INCLUSIONS & AVAILABLE SERVICES
Keep your jewelry secure by having it professionally inspected and serviced by our experts annually. You can have your jewelry serviced yearly under the included warranty or other available paid services anytime. By purchasing a shipping label, you will receive a fully insured return label by email that will include instructions for services and processing.
Complimentary Included Services:
Inspection And Cleaning
Polishing & Rhodium
One-Time Free Resizing*
Examples of Other Available Paid Jewelry Services:
- - Replacement push-back or screw-backings for stud earrings
- - Replacement side stones, if they happen to fall out
- - Custom or matching Wedding Bands can always be purchased for any of our Engagement Rings. Please contact us for special order
- - Ring sizing after 30 days from purchase or greater than one ring size up or down
- - Bent, loosened or damaged prong(s) allowing a stone to become loose or lost due to normal wear or other damage
- - Rebuilding of prongs and precious metals, as metals wear overtime with normal worn condition
- To purchase a $40 US shipping label for any warranty services please contact us.
- We will ship your item back to you free of charge.
CONDITIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- The included Manufacturer Warranty and Included Complimentary Services are available to the original purchaser.
- Fine jewelry of precious metals may require standard maintenance. Services provided by other jewelers voids all warranties.
- Damage or breakage to necklace chains are not included under warranty.
- Discoloration to metal due to chemicals, hot tubs, makeup and lotions, trauma and normal wear and tear.
- Lost center diamonds or gemstones, chipping or breaking due to normal wear and tear are not covered under warranty.
Expert Care Tips
1. Remove jewelry when sanitizing or washing hands.
Alcohol and other chemicals may wear down metals overtime causing stones to become loose
2. Don't sleep with your jewelry on.
Jewelry can become loose or lost during the night with movements
3. Store jewelry in a safe, dry place away from a sink.
To avoid accidental loss and reducing changes to come in contact with chemicals & lotions